Level 2 (150 hrs)
This 140 hour course delves deeper into the concepts explored in the Nutritional Healing – Level 1 course. This course is designed for students wishing to coach others professionally in using Food as Medicine. The completion of this course is required as part of the diploma requirements and prepares students to guide others to choose and prepare foods for optimal health. Students will meet in the classroom biweekly.
It is highly recommended (but not required) that students concurrently study Nutrition and Health Coaching online at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. The comprehensive online training allows students to earn the title Certified International Health Coach (CIHC) through the IAHC. Completion takes about ten months.
PRE-REQUISITE: Nutritional Healing – Level 1
This advanced Nutritional Healing course involves:
- Deeper understanding of Food as Medicine. And more!!!
- Personal and Professional Development
- Cooking classes
- Earn the title Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners AADP
Recommended: comprehensive online studies similar to *The Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Learn coaching methods to use with your clients
- Business strategies to grow your practice
- Earn the title Certified International Health Coach (CIHC) through the International Association of Health Coaches IAHC
- Nutritional Healing Advanced — Professional Program (100 hrs) + Clinical Practice (50 hrs)
SCHEDULE: Monday or Friday, meeting bi-weekly 6-9pm